The BiblioLIVE Publishing System
Track your data from pre-acquisition to publication
BiblioLIVE provides a very user-friendly way of producing high quality, reusable data that is fully BIC and ONIX compliant, capture accurate title information easily and use it in a variety of ways to increase business efficiency.BiblioLIVE offers a variety of unique benefits including
- Hosted service with full back up and disaster recovery strategy
- Free updates keeping you up to date with the latest industry standards
- Ergonomic design for a more productive experience
- ONIX Wizard and Feed Generator for ONIX 2.1 and ONIX 3.0
- Ability to manage packs, POS and non-book items
- Powerful Real Time Reporting with outputs including Excel, PDF, Quark, HTML, XML, etc.
- Flexibility to install additional functionality and modules as and when they are required.
The modular online system is accessible from any PC and Mac connected to the Internet and includes functionality to aid schedule production, custom reporting and creating ONIX feeds and title information sheets on demand.
BiblioLIVE currently includes the following modules and functionality
BiblioLIVE's modular structure provides the flexibility to implement additional modules as and when it is appropriate.
Biblio Royalties and BiblioDAM Digital Asset Management can also be implemented as a fully integrated module
|Bibliographic & Editorial Data Management|
- All metadata stored centrally
- Point-of-sale and non-book products, e.g. packs, e-books, DVDs and series
- Generates AI sheets automatically
- XML output for catalogue production
- ONIX Wizard and feed generator
- Sales and marketing data management
- Author and contact management
- Image management facility - jacket & author images, spreads and barcodes
- Catalogue management and creation
Production and Print Control Management
- Estimating and costing for single or multiple title projects
- Co-Printing and non-book products
- Specification management
- Supplier scales management
- Profit and loss analysis by title of group or titles/products
- Comprehensive scheduling
- Purchase order production
- Printer feeds to CPI and Clays
- Supplier management
| ||Contracts, Rights and Royalties|
- Template driven for easy contract creation
- Automatic production of rights catalogue
- nterest and submissions management
- Full history of subright payments
- Full permissions management
- Advance management
Real Time Reporting Engine
- Powerful fully integrated reports
- Ability to easily customise reports
- Interface management for websites, warehouse and finance systems
- Multiple outputs including Excel, Word, PDF, HTML, XML, CSV, Quark, etc.
As part of a project, Virtusales can provide custom feeds or reports to your websites and other systems improving integration and removing the problems of disparate data.
The following modules are available as part of BiblioLIVE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a demonstration.
- Bibliographic and Editorial Data Management
- Production and Print Control
- Digital Asset Management
- Contracts, Rights and Subrights, and Royalties