Book Publishing in the Cloud
Virtusales is proud to be supporting the advancement of the publishing industry at the Publishers Launch conference in New York.
How Software as a Service is Transforming the Book Publishing Industry
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Baruch College | New York, NY
Do you find that it's getting harder and harder to run a 21st century publishing business on your 20th century technology?
Publishers of all types and sizes are increasingly turning to cloud-based software services as a cost-effective alternative to traditional publishing solutions. Cloud services promise the latest technologies without a large up-front investment, they can help to streamline the complex workings of large publishers, and they can level the playing field by providing new capabilities and scale to smaller players.
Join us on Thursday, July 26th, 2012 in NYC to hear how forward thinking executive are taking advantage of a new generation of solutions. REGISTER NOW for a special limited time, limited quantity offer of $345 and save $150 off of the full conference price.
Attendees of this intensive one-day event will learn:
- Major trends driving adoption of cloud-based software tools and services
- Pros and cons of using SaaS solutions
- How to know which solutions are the best fit for your company
- The opportunities and options for cloud-based solutions at every step in the publishing process:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Title Management
- Editorial & Production Management
- Digital Asset Management & Distribution
- Marketing & Commerce Solutions
- Rights & Royalties
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- What you need to do before selecting a vendor
- How to evaluate the cost and ROI of cloud services vs. traditional IT initiatives
- Strategies for getting the most value out of the new services
Book Publishing in the Cloud is for publishing executives in operations and finance and IT professionals who need to understand the changing nature of publishing technology infrastructure as they decide how best to invest their scarce resources at a time of rapid change.