“Virtusales” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Virtusales” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23rd March 2012.
By submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to this web site, or by using this site, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What We Collect and What We Do With The Information We Gather
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
• the Internet domain (e.g. www.virtusales.com) and IP address from which you access the web site
• the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
• the date and time of your visit
• the pages you visit
• the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All personal data is managed the in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Under the Act you are entitled to access information about you, and have the right to demand that this information is amended and/or deleted should it not comply with the Act’s principles. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you wish to view the information held on you contact please write to us at, Virtusales, Third Floor, Sheridan House, 112-116 Western Road, Hove, Sussex, United Kingdom, BN3 1DD. A small fee will be payable.
Circumstances which may involve the disclosure of data:
• To companies acting for you in performing your normal business, e.g. a mailing company that sends out customer mail shots.
• When obliged to do so by law. This would include police investigations.
• When protecting customer interests, such as legal liability.
• In unusual circumstances, such as a company merger.
To opt-out of any services such as email shots contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standard and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages which explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
If you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer
• Open ‘Windows Explorer’
• Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
• Type ‘cookie’ into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
• Select ‘My computer’ in the ’Look In’ box
• Click ‘Search Now’
• Double click on the folders that are found
• ‘Select’ any cookie file
• use the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select ‘cookies’ in the ‘Help’ function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
If you require further information or wish to discuss any of the following points:
• information change
• data protection queries
Virtusales, Third Floor, Sheridan House, 112-116 Western Road, Hove, Sussex, United Kingdom, BN3 1DD.
0845 458 4020
This web site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We neither knowingly solicit nor collect personal information from or about children, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to them.