Virtusales has been working with some of the world's leading publishers developing the most advanced, comprehensive and versatile publishing software system available, Biblio3.
Biblio3 - Fast Becoming an Industry Standard
Biblio3 is an enterprise-class system that has been developed extensively, ensuring your key publishing processes are handled with ease. By utilising the latest technologies, intelligent validation techniques, sophisticated security and a modular approach, Biblio3 is a "best of breed" that can be customised to fit your business' unique strengths.
Developed in the latest Microsoft .Net technology and SQL Server, Biblio3 is an integrated system with one click switching between modules. Browser based it works equally well across both Mac and PC platforms and provides for straightforward remote access. Thanks to Virtusales' unique development cycle with regular updates Biblio3 is also being developed constantly to incorporate the latest industry standards such as ONIX, BIC and ISTC.
Biblio3 currently includes the following modules and functionality
Biblio3's modular structure provides the flexibility to implement additional modules as and when it is appropriate.
Biblio Royalties and BiblioDAM Digital Asset Management can also be implemented as a fully integrated module.Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a demonstration.
|Bibliographic & Editorial Data Management|
- All metadata stored centrally
- Point-of-sale and non-book products, e.g. packs, e-books, DVDs and series
- Generates AI sheets automatically
- XML output for catalogue production
- ONIX Wizard and feed generator
- Sales and marketing data management
- Author and contact management
- Image management facility - jacket & author images, spreads and barcodes
- Catalogue management and creation
|Production and Print Control Management|
- Estimating and costing for single or multiple title projects
- Co-Printing and non-book products
- Specification management
- Supplier scales management
- Profit and loss analysis by title of group or titles/products
- Comprehensive scheduling
- Purchase order production
- Printer feeds to CPI and Clays
- Supplier management
|Contracts, Rights and Royalties|
- Template driven for easy contract creation
- Automatic production of rights catalogue
- Interest and submissions management
- Full history of subright payments
- Full permissions management
- Advance management
|Real Time Reporting Engine|
- Powerful fully integrated reports
- Ability to easily customise reports
- Interface management for websites, warehouse and finance systems
- Multiple outputs including Excel, Word, PDF, HTML, XML, CSV, Quark, etc.