Manage the increasingly complex royalty calculations and payments for digital content and physical books now and in the future.
Biblio Royalties supports head contracts, subright contracts and sub-licensed subrights contract deals. Records payment details for authors and licensees including VAT exemptions, self-billing agreements & agent commissions, and allows payments to be held or released on demand.Other Major Features Include:
- Flexible royalty rates that change according to dates and events (e.g. rates before and after advance earned out)
- Royalty run for individual contracts or whole period on demand
- Automatically explode packs into components for royalty processing
- Integration with accounts and title profitability systems
- Integrated royalty and payment ledgers
- Full sales editing with robust audit trail
- Joint accounting across several titles
- Produce royalty statements on demand
- Raise subrights invoices and post income
- Scan subrights statements and attach to author statements
- Produce covering and credit control letters
Advanced Calculation Engine
Biblio Royalties includes a calculation model that calculates royalty payments with multiple royalty calculation methods for escalating royalty rates and automatic handling of high-returns situations.
The new system processes and pays the author share of earnings and supports head contracts, subright contracts and sub-licensed subright contract deals. Sales can be fed from multiple disparate sources at ISBN or non-ISBN level.
- High speed calculations using latest multiprocessor technology
- Variety of calculation methods including local currency pub price and price received
- Unlimited calculation rules & rates across bindings, markets and discount bands
- Drill into royalty calculations to view and edit the sales data behind them
- Configure separate royalty and subrights shares for payees
- Track multi-currency advances and deductions
- Handle multiple retained income reserves
Fully Integrated or Standalone Solution
Biblio Royalties has been developed as a fully integrated module for the Biblio3 and BiblioLIVE Publishing Systems, offering a single user interface for complete title information and royalty management. It can be installed as a standalone Royalties solution or as an integrated module to Biblio3 or BiblioLIVE. Operating through a browser, it can be provided as a bureau service.Other features:
Virtusales provide industry leading migration solutions to migrate you from your existing royalties system.Email email@example.com for more information or to arrange a demonstration.
- Alerts on creation & approval of large payments & advances
- Recoup paid and unpaid advances against royalty earnings & subrights income
- Retains payments that are too small to pay
- Link payments to dates, events and copyright periods
- Extracts to existing systems can be provided at ISBN level for backwards compatibility, even with non-ISBN source
- Out-of-box reports cover most requirements